Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Joy in the Journey












One more night to go of Partnership Development Training!  We have been working by day and training by night :-) We have been grateful for our family and babysitter for taking such great care of Ethan and Emily in the evenings.

We have learned a great deal of information, but the best part of this training has been hearing how God has and is working in the lives of the other appointed missionaries in our class. We've heard stories of God's faithfulness, comfort, and encouragement.  It's been a JOY to be a part of this class.

Psalms 9: 1-3, "I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.  I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High."

Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to hear more about how God is working.  We hope to send out our first newsletter in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment